- 23.09.2016, 8:30 – 16:00
- Golf Club Hainburg
Auf der Heide 762
Hainburg an der Donau
- Events of Swedish Chamber
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Slovakia and the Swedish Embassy are delighted to invite you to the 13th Swedish Chamber Open
Golf Tournament that will take place on Friday, September 23, 2016 at Golf Club Hainburg, Austria.
The tournament will be a three – or a foursome scramble. Invite your business colleagues and friends to join your team! Please know that only non-professional players may participate.
Evening Reception & Award Ceremony will be held at 19:00 at Amber´s Bar of Sheraton Bratislava Hotel. Golfers and their spouses are invited to attend the evening event.
For more details about the event please see the 2nd page of this document. Information for potential sponsors is a separate document.
Please note that registration deadline is September 10, 2016. (First in first served principle. Please be aware that the tournament is usually fully booked by the end of June).
On behalf of the Swedish Chamber Open Committee – Welcome!
Radoslav Simon, Vice-chairman
Swedish Chamber of Commerce
- 08:30 Arrival and registration of teams, morning coffee
- 09:00 Opening remarks
- 09:15 Beginning of tournament (T1 and T10)
- 13:30 Lunch at Golf and Country Club, Hainburg
- 16:00 Expected end of tournament
- 19:00 Award Ceremony & Evening Reception, Sheraton Bratislava Hotel
- Texas scramble with group handicap
- Each team consists of four (or minimum three) players.
Each team member plays a ball. The captain selects the best shot. Then all players move to the best ball and play again from this position. This method of play is followed until the green is reached and you hole out.
- will be calculated by taking the average handicap of all players in a team.
The maximum handicap of a single player is capped at 36.
- European rules of Golf. For non-professional players only!
- € 85 for player (payment upon arrival at the registration desk, cash/card). The payment covers green fee, breakfast coffee & cake, lunch, soft drinks and evening reception. Each registered team will receive a voucher for 50% discount at Golf Course in Hainburg to practise before the tournament.
Please be aware that the total number of participants is limited and sponsors will have priority in the registration.
- Swedish Chamber Open Golf Tournament Award (1st , 2nd, 3rd places – teams)
- Nearest to Pin (individual player)
- Longest drive women and men (individual player)
- Stroke Play – 1st place – team
- Motivation Award – last place – team
- and many more…
- Michaela Bezecná, Swedish Chamber of Commerce, tel.: +421 917 750 884, firstname.lastname@example.org